INFORMATION FOR GUIDES.
1. Emergency Procedures.
- Security Alarm is a siren.
- Fire alarm is a bell either continuous or intermittent – Gallery assistants (GAs) will advise you what to do if the alarm goes off. It is essential to do exactly as the assistant tells you.
2 Mishaps on Public Tours.
- If a member of the public has a fall or anything untoward happens during a Public Tour, please check with reception desk to record the details in the museum log book. If you require First Aid Assistance ask a GA for help.
3. Donations from Private Groups.
- If you are taking a private booked tour the group may wish to make a donation.
- Cheques should be made payable to “Glasgow Museums”.
- A receipt should be obtained from the GA at the Reception Desk and ask him / her to send the cheque up to the office.
4. Cancellation of a tour by a guide.
- Please cancel your tour from the calendar (themed, prebooked, Burrell Bites, cannot be cancelled on the calendar as they may have been advertised – please let John know – email@example.com)
- Let the Museum reception know of the cancellation by phoning 0141 287 2554.